Okay, I have those screws. I think I have two sets. They just screw through the
door panel into the door??? Doesn't that look kind of tacky??? Do I have any
other options???

-----Original Message-----
From: Malibu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 3:53 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 66/67 Door Panels...

Screws hold the bottom. They have a washer attached to the screw. You should be
able to buy them at any paint store. (auto) Mine came in a interior screw kit.
I've even seen them in good hardware stores.

This is what it looks like.

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/en/721~cup+washer+(raised)-details/