  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peebles, Lorne
(Services)
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:03 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 66 rewired

Has anyone rewired a 66 Chevelle? I have a 66 Chevelle originally a 6 now an
8. I was wondering if you could shed some light on the different products
out there for a complete redo of the wiring. Are there any ones I should
seek out or avoid. How long a process is this, it seems to be a straight
forward swap. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.