I was at a car show this weekend and saw a photo sitting in front of a truck
that changed as you walked by. It showed a picture of the truck as a rust
bucket and then it changed to a photo of the same truck restored. What a great
idea if you started with a basket case like I did. I spoke with the guy but he
couldn't tell me who it bought it from, just that he picked it up at a show. I
did some searches on the web and found out that they are called Lenticular
images but cant find anyone that sells single large photos.
Anyone on the list come across a vendor that sells these prints? If you have a
company name it would be appreciated.

By the way, it was the first show I entered and I brought home a trophy! Oh yea!

Godspeed, Dan Solomon
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry."
http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/