you are in a hurry."http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:14:34
+0000Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Morphing Photo at Car Show
Dan, congrats on your first trophy. Was that the show at harford community
college. I was going to go there but the guys I was going to go with decided to
go to the one at the Maryland state fair instead. So I went there with them. It
still was a good time,  although they did'nt hand out any trophys. There's been
a bunch of cars meeting at the wall mart on rt. 43 on sat. evenings. Last week
I met a guy with a 70 chevelle that looked just like mine and I guess yours
too. It was pretty cool seeing another one. Allthough he had a 454 instead of
the 396. I've been having a great time showing her off. I had the only 70 ss at
the fair yesterday, so it drew alot of attention.  Anyway I just wanted to say
congratulations. Bob.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Dan Solomon" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
I was at a car show this weekend and saw a photo sitting in front of a truck
that changed as you walked by. It showed a picture of the truck as a rust
bucket and then it changed to a photo of the same truck restored. What a great
idea if you started with a basket case like I did. I spoke with the guy but he
couldn't tell me who it bought it from, just that he picked it up at a show. I
did some searches on the web and found out that they are called Lenticular
images but cant find anyone that sells single large photos.
Anyone on the list come across a vendor that sells these prints? If you have a
company name it would be appreciated.

By the way, it was the first show I entered and I brought home a trophy! Oh yea!

Godspeed, Dan Solomon"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize
you are in a hurry."http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/