I too lost several emails within in the group.

I'm still looking for help on a 1965 I've got my heart set on. (I wrote before
but the kind repliers were lost)

I'm seriously considering buying this car sight unseen. Only photographs.

Of course I'm hoping this car is everything I hope it to be. How do I handle a
situation like this? Title, taxes, transfer, money transfer, etc, The car is in
Kentucky.
I'm in Illinois (Chicagoland)

Open transport is in the $450.00.

How do I handle all of this? How to trust the owner (my money wise) Getting the
car here without me traveling - I'm in poor health. Any help would be great.
Please help a G.M. guy. Come on guys - tell me the watch outs. I want this nice
ride. You only live once. I want to cruise a bit while I still can.
SteveZL1