Hey Gang

  I am looking for some input. I have the opportunity to buy a '68 Camaro,
practically in my back yard. It is a project car that ran as recently as 3 or 4
years ago but inside stored for approximately 12 years or longer. Not the
original color or transmission, originally 4spd, with a 350, needing paint and
rocker panels, floor pan, inner fenders, but the rest of the sheet metal looks
decent. Interior is mostly there, but will need new door panels and seats need
recovering, along with headliner, carpet, package tray, etc.

  I have checked NADA, Collector Car Market Review, Edmonds and Gold Book, but
still not comfortable enough to make a solid offer. Anyone want to make a
suggestion or lead me to a better resource for pricing ?

  Thanks in advance.

  Larry