There are 3 mount bolts on a 72 with hidden wipers. 2 on the driver side
at 12 & 6 o'clock.   One on the pass side at 9 o'clock..   Don't know what
non hidden wipers would have, but probably similar.   Don't forget that you
will need a ground strap acrossed one of the mounts to effectively ground
the motor.