I bought a replacement set for my 70 Chevelle from either Year One, C.A.R.S.
Inc, or OPG I can't remember which.  It comes with the isolation mounting
bushings and the screws.  Three each.

Ridiculously priced though, or at least I thought so, but if you want the
correct original style there are not a lot of options.  Maybe a parts yard
that you could go and pull them off of one of the parts cars.

Chuck Speake

1970 Chevelle Malibu

Glen Ellyn, IL.