Ed

I had a good experience with a company that someone recommended to me. It was
something like; Cars-on-line.com, but not sure of that. My contact was a gal
called JJ. They find certified, local inspectors near your car and then she
makes the final appraisal after she gets the report from the inspector. Her
email is; [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 905-554-5538. Hope this helps.

Larry

A little off topic however I am looking for a reputable auto inspection service
for a NON-Chevelle in the Fairfax VA area. Vehicle is a 2002 Saab Turbo.

Any recommendations or direction pointing would be appreciated

Thanks,
Ed
70 Chevelle SS