You will also need the printed circuit.

Quoting Dan Solomon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am preparing to convert my 70 to a tach cluster with gauges. I have a new forward lamp harness and would like to add the two wires for the amp gauge instead of replacing it. They are a black wire and a white/black wire that terminate at the horn relay and the junction block by the battery. Each has a fusible link. Does anyone have a 70 with gauges that could take pictures of the harness in these areas so I can replicate them on mine?
Thanks in advance.

Dan Solomon
It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize you are in a hurry.
http://www.freewebs.com/chevelles1970/