From: Malibu <327mal...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:30:26 -0500
Subject:  [Chevelle-list] Champion Speed Shop

I found this video and thought it was interesting so I'm sending it to the
list to see.

Video produced for the International Drag Racing Hall of Fame 2007, which
inducted Jim McLennan.
Brief history of the "Smiling Irishman" who drove the "worlds fastest
Chevy," and his Champion Speed Shop.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REWiSl6cIm4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REWiSl6cIm4>