I'm glad it helped you out.
----- Original Message -----
  From: rml...@comcast.net
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] My daughters car

  Thank you all, I fixed the problem. I was able to determine that the problem
was whithin the turn signal switch. So I bought a new one today, Hoping I was
right. Well after putting the new one in, the problem was fixed. It cost me
190.00 for a new turn signal switch, but considering I did'nt have to pay
somebody else to fix it. I guess that was'nt to bad. I thank you all for all
your help. Malibu, the link you sent me was to the tee. It described the
problem and the cure perfectly. Thanks again to everybody for your help. Bob
Lancaster