You bought a switch or a flasher? Your car should have two flashers one for
turn and one for emergency.

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of rml...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:17 PM
To: BOBBY
Subject: [Chevelle-list] My daughters car

I bought my daughter a 05 Pontiac grand am. Recently the hazard light switch
starting clicking as if the hazards or the turn signals were on. Except the
clicking was in double time. I bought a new switch and it continued to do the
same thing. All the lights are working so I know its not a bulb. Iam totally
stumped. Does anyone else know of this problem. Iam sorry this  is not chevelle
related, but it is a GM product and its  for my daughter. Thank you Bob
Lancaster.