his original power source that was running to the old coil.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim H. Thompson
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Distributer

  His old coil or your old coil?

  From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Jim & Chris
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:51 PM
  To: Chevelle Forum
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Distributer

  I gave a friend a Big End distributer (HEI) that I was using in my big block
454ci  to use in  his small block 350ci . aligned rotor with mark I made when
removing the origonal distributer (with points) dropped it right it in
connected power that was running to old coil to the distributer started but ran
rough.I couldnt turn distributer far enough counter clockwise to completly
smooth it out.(to be continued ) thought it would drop right in and emediatly
run better? looking for some insight. Jimmy.C