  From: William Piper
  Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:20 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle metal work needed

  Hi everyone,

  I appreciate the support provided by the list in both direct support I have
requested and the good information posted that I had not given any thought
about the need. It's time once again to seek your advice. The 67 Chevelle is
mostly stripped and I have found significant rust and Bondo in the rear qtrs,
rear package shelf and roof line.

  Tackling full qtr replacement at this time may be outside my expertise. Since
the plan is to do a frame off on the car anyway can anyone recommend a
reputable restoration business?  I live in middle GA and would prefer not to
travel too far out of state if possible. Thanks, Tom