From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Josh Campbell
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 1:44 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle metal work needed

I'm not sure if they still do it but the Goodmark installation shop is
headquartered in Georgia. I saw a 70 Chevelle that they installed both
quarters and one doorskin and it looked very good. They only do the
install work and if you were wanting to do the finish work you could
look into that.
Josh Campbell

66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
87 Monte Carlo SS Sadly sold it guy offered me more than I thought it
was worth
71 Malibu FOR SALE NEED MORE SPACE IN THE SHOP!!!!!
You should never have a battle of wits with morons ... they'll just drag
you down to their level & beat you with experience.