From: "Brad Waller" <b...@epage.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:42:49 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] anyone here?

I broke something! I was driving to work and hit the brakes for a stop sign.
Whoop! Pedal to the floor! Pump, pump, pump! Too late, I'm through the
intersection already. Time to see if the emergency brake can do a thing...
Whoa, barely stopped before a big down hill into a very busy street.

Got it towed home and there was no leaking fluid so I'm sure it's the master.
No time for mail order since I need to drive the car tomorrow, so I head down
to Kragen. They have a lifetime warrantee no name master for $39! It took about
an hour to bench bleed and ten minutes to swap the masters. The brakes were
spongy, but they worked. Monday I bled and flushed the lines with a quart of
new fluid and they are almost done. I'm hoping one more bleeding session and
they will be back to great.

Brad Waller
b...@epage.com