Bob,

Send me the pics and I will see if I can ID them.

Dan

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:11:46 +0000
From: rml...@comcast.net
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] what kind of seats are these

Iam assuming these are GM. Iam not sure what year,or even what they are out of.
they are the same deminsions as my 70ss however they have 3 buttons in the back
rest. and the back release is on the side instead of the back. Iam hoping
someone can tell me what they might be worth. the covers are a little rough but
everything else is in really good condition. I have some pictures for anyone
who thinks they might be able to help. E-mail me for pics. Thank you Bob L.