  From: rml...@comcast.net
  To: BOBBY
  Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:11 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] what kind of seats are these

  Iam assuming these are GM. Iam not sure what year,or even what they are out
of. they are the same deminsions as my 70ss however they have 3 buttons in the
back rest. and the back release is on the side instead of the back. Iam hoping
someone can tell me what they might be worth. the covers are a little rough but
  everything else is in really good condition. I have some pictures for anyone
who thinks they might be able to help. E-mail me for pics. Thank you Bob L.

  Database version: 6.13520