I use Tire Rack.  Lots of info.

Larry

Rick Schaefer wrote:
I'm looking to replace the tires on my wifes Highlander. Currently 225/65/17. Asking the list for a tire recommendatin that handles well and is quiet. Treadlife is a secondary consideration. Was considering Michelin Latitude Tour, until I found out that its made in China. Discount Tire recommended BF Goodrich Long Trail TA Tour - he said they are "equivalent" to the Michelin. Anyone familiar with Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tire?

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino