Dan

It works just fine. It has never overheated here in the Calif central valley. BUT I will be the first to admit that I should have done it different. The radiator is five rows. I really doesn't need the stock fan - I just use it for insurance.

Larry

Dan Rachlin wrote:
Larry, What made you opt for the electric fan in addition to the stock fan instead of a shroud? How does it work?
Dan