Agree with Dale, there are many reputable tranny builders acrossed the
country.  I'd find one within an easy drive.   Anyone, no matter how
experienced, can turn out a unit that goes sour.   Much easier to resolve a
problem face to face than to have to pull a defective tranny & ship it back
somewhere.   What is your location, maybe someone will have a recommendation
that is local to you.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino