Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:18:49 +0000
From: rml...@comcast.net
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] fuel sending unit

So I restored my dash over the winter, new fuel and temp guage. the dash turned
out great. However, my fuel guage is not accurate. I put 5 gal. in the tank and
it reads past full. If I have to drop the tank to check my grounds, should I
just replace my sending unit. And if so what sending unit do I need for a 70ss
396. It looks like dropping the tank is going to be quite a ordeal. I think I
am going to have to partially remove my exhaust. Thanks again yall  for your
help. Bob