I have gone from 32 bit to 64 bit, windows 7, I was told you couldn't get
the 32 any more, Darrell

In a message dated 6/3/2010 3:37:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hol...@cox.net writes:

On Thu,  Jun 03, 2010 at 03:56:59PM -0400, tinindia...@aol.com wrote:
> I need a  little help, a couple of years ago I purchased a Chevelle
program
> that had all the stats for  the Chevelle.  Motor numbers,  rear gears
> transmissions, just about everything  needed to  research the Chevelle.
>
> I have  gotten a new  computer that will not work with the old program,
32 bit
> versus 64  bit. Does any one know where I can get  find this, web site,
as I
>  forgot where I found it.

I assume you've gone from a 64 bit OS to a 32  bit and that the program
that won't run is a 64 bit because the other way  around would work. If
your computer has a 64 bit CPU, as most new ones do,  you could install
Wndows 64 bit (from your address I assume your running  Windows).

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279