From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of
tinindia...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:57 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

I have gone from 32 bit to 64 bit, windows 7, I was told you couldn't get
the 32 any more, Darrell

In a message dated 6/3/2010 3:37:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hol...@cox.net writes:

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 03:56:59PM -0400, tinindia...@aol.com wrote:
> I need a little help, a couple of years ago I purchased a Chevelle
program
> that had all the stats for  the Chevelle.  Motor numbers, rear gears
> transmissions, just about everything  needed to research the Chevelle.
>
> I have  gotten a new computer that will not work with the old program, 32
bit
> versus 64 bit. Does any one know where I can get  find this, web site, as
> forgot where I found it.

I assume you've gone from a 64 bit OS to a 32 bit and that the program
that won't run is a 64 bit because the other way around would work. If
your computer has a 64 bit CPU, as most new ones do, you could install
Wndows 64 bit (from your address I assume your running Windows).

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279