From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Dan Rachlin
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:39 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Quarters

I think Goodmark Makes most of them out there. They should fit pretty
good. Unless you need full quarters, maybe just get patch panels and
keep what you can of the originals. I put Goodmark lower quarters (From
the body line down) and had no problems.
Dan
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Henry Kubacki <henrykuba...@msn.com>