From: bluess...@comcast.net
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:44:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Quarters

Goodmark used to make them, now they use Golden Star, Dynacorn uses Golden
Legion.  AMD is also now producing some Chevelle metal.  None of these catalog
vendors make any of the metal, they are simply distributors for the 3 above.
Go with the one who gives you best price and/or is closest to you.

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor
http://www.mdchevelleclub.com