From: harkema...@aol.com <harkema...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Primer Gun
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010, 12:49 PM

In a message dated 11/5/2010 10:29:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ric...@gmail.com writes:

 I need a gun to spray PPG  epoxy primer.   The info sheet for the primer I
will be using says to use a 1.3-1.6 tip

the epoxy primer is thicker than paint, but is just a sealer,--- it is a
non-sandable primer and not as thick as the sandable primer (Prima K36- which
would require a 1.8 or above) I use the DP40LF all the time and use a 1.4
gravity gun, the gravity feed gun seems to lay it down a little smoother than
the HVLP-( some times i will add a bit of DT thinner to make it flow out
bettter)- but your results may differ.

Harlan