From: "Dale" <a396...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:15:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] fuel problem

I just recently changed the fuel pump on my 67 327 and tried the bolt trick.
Even using a longer bolt that I could physically feel in the push rod hole, the
bolt never contacted the push rod; the rod ran underneath the bolt.  Wound up
having to remove the plate, grease up the rod with some bearing grease to help
keep it against the camshaft.  I remember it working in the past but didn’t on
this engine.  ???

Dale