From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 10:01 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] GoodGuys Ft Worth

   I saw the Willys Truck also-the re-paint took it out of the coupes class
- but still nice to see an unmolested 41.  To me both seemed like a 4/5
scale model of a 40 Ford. I didn't realize that they were "compact"

   We think alike when it comes to the MOPAR Super Stockers.   The one had
its hood perched up on the roof -Just like the good ole days at Islip
speedway.

  I took a pic of the Lancer - Was talking with a young couple whose last
name was Lancer -they were fascinated by the name - Once I pointed out the
tri-tone paint they were really fascinated, they hadn't noticed.

Last thing I didn't mention before,  I noticed maybe 4 or 5 National
Chevelle Owners Association window decals, but not one from ACES - I might
have just missed them but it struck me as a bit odd.

Maybe we can meetup in OCT.