From: Barnes, Alex <abar...@generalcable.com>
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 69 chevelle
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 9:48 PM

Hi guys, I need a
little help. Im looking at a 69 ss chevelle tomorrow. He says its all original
and he says its an ss. I will be looking at it closely tomorrow. He doesnt have
a build sheet or a protecta plate. This car is a project car. Everything looks
to be there. I looked at it quickly today on my way to work. Then called
him on the phone. I pretty much know what to look for but is there any one
thing
that can help me decide. It is a big block with a muncie 4 speed, it has a 12
bolt, but i didnt check the brakes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Alex