Title: chhattisgarh-net

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

Messages

1.

NOTICE OF  PREPARATORY MEET FOR DCM 4 / to be held at Bilaspur on 26

Posted by: "Pravin Patel" reachppa...@yahoo.com   reachppatel

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

NOTICE OF  PREPARATORY MEET FOR DCM 4
Dear all

This is to inform all concerned of the Bilaspur team of CGnet DCM-4 event that the next preparatory meet shall be held as detailed here below:Date: 26th May, 2009Time: 10.00 AM onwardsPlace: A/ 14, Nehru Nagar (Office of the www.raviwar.com)AGENDA.1. To discuss about making arrangement to be made for members who have confirmed their participation till 25th May, 09 and amount received from them. 2. To finalize the tent house and food arrangements for the members who have confirmed their participation within the scheduled date. 3. To discuss on the suggestions receieved, if any from the moderators of cgnet in view of the poor response so far.   3. To decide about the agenda of different sessions of DCM 4 4. Any other subject with the permission of the chair. It is also requested to all those members who are at and near Bilaspur to please make it convenient to attend the meet for wider participation.Thanking you and with best wishes

Pravin Patel
Convener, DCM 4
Email : tribalwelfare@gmail.com
reachppatel@yahoo.com
9827158588

2.

DCM 4 / THIRD & FINAL REMINDER

Posted by: "Pravin Patel" reachppa...@yahoo.com   reachppatel

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

DCM 4 / THIRD & FINAL REMINDER
Dear all

It has been informed again and again that the fourth annual general meet of the DCM 4 is going to be held at Mahamaya Mandir Complex, Ratanpur on 6th and 7th of June, 2009 which falls on Saturday and Sunday.Two reminders have also been given earlier. This is the third and final reminder.All those persons who want to participate at the DCM 4 are requested to please rush in their confirmation latest by 25th of May, 2009. Those who find it difficult to deposit the minimum required contribution and would like to pay cash at Ratanpur may do so and should inform accordingly. We are very sorry to share with you all that apart from Bilaspur team, we have confirmation from only five members so far.
Kanker team informed us over phone requesting to  delay the meet by a day to enable them to pay homage to Late Shri Ratneswar Nath ji so that they can participate in full strength at DCM 4 which has been accepted but what surprises us is that even their confirmation has not come till date.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AFTER 25TH MAY, 2009 WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DECISION OF THE BILASPUR TEAM. Moderators are also requested to please let us know their views in the given situation so that the same will also be discussed at the meeting of the Bilaspur team that is going to be held on 25th May, 09. at Bilaspur.
Thanking you and with best wishes

Pravin Patel
Convener, DCM 4
Email : tribalwelfare@gmail.com
reachppatel@yahoo.com9827158588

3.

DCM 4 / NOTICE OF PREPARATORY MEET OF BILASPUR TEAM MEETS ON 26TH MA

Posted by: "reachppa...@yahoo.com" reachppa...@yahoo.com   reachppatel

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

NOTICEDear allIt has been informed again and again that the fourth annual general meet of the DCM 4 is going to be held at Mahamaya Mandir Complex, Ratanpur on 6th and 7th of June, 2009 which falls on Saturday and Sunday.

[...]

(Pravin Patel)

4a.

Re: Vishwaranjan called back as Chhattisgarh police chief

Posted by: "Manoj Padhi" manojpa...@gmail.com   manojpadhi

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

Good decision...

Some one like KPS Gill is needed to shoot Maoists up..

Welcome Vishwaranjan.. let's give him a hand to write the final chapter in
the Communist Violence.

The people of India already written CPI, CPI-M off. Now, good time for these
CPI-Mao terrorists..

Thanks
Manoj Padhi

--

Manoj Padhi
5.

Pictures of Demolition of VCA Dantewada

Posted by: "smita choudhary" consultsm...@gmail.com   smitashu2003

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

Dear friends,Here are some pictures- of something that need not have
happened. Whatever the reason that the Government had, they could have just
sealed the premises till the matter was legally sorted out.
This is all such a waste of resources- and 17 years is not something one can
get back.
I tried to upload the pictures on the group and the website, but there seems
to be a problem.
So I have uploaded them on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80230&id=724798115
Please do mail me if this link is not working for you. At
consultsmita@gmail.com
smita
6.

vca demolition

Posted by: "Shyam Bahadur Namra" namra...@gmail.com

Thu May 21, 2009 9:51 pm (PDT)

Vanvasi chetana ashram par jis tarah hamala hua hai, yah lok tantra aur
ahinsa me vishvas rakhane walon ke liye hi nahi pure desh ke liye chinta ka
vishay hai. chhattis garh ki sarkar naxalion se kam aur ahinsa me vishvas
rakhane walon se adhik ghabrati hai.Lekin sarkar ka yah ravaiya bahut din
tak nahi chal sakega. Hame dukh hai ki chhattisgarh ka media apani sahi
bhumika nahi nibha pa raha hai.
Sarkar naxal ke bahane baster ke gavon ko khali kar udyogon ko dena
chahati hai. Salwajudum ke bahane adivasiyon me antarik jhagra kara kar yah
use asan dikhata hai. Vinayak sen Vanvasi chetana ashram aur PUCL loktantrik
tarike se sarkar ki jan virodhi neetiyon ka virodh karte hai. Isi liye
sarkar sabko pareshan kar rahi hai.
sarkar ke is kadam ka ham virodh karte hai aur VCA ke sath ekta ka
sankalp lete hai.
Shyam Bahadur Namra
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group