Title: chhattisgarh-net

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Extend Support to people of Chauranga Against Sponge Iron Factor

Posted by: "savebastar" savebas...@ymail.com   savebastar

Thu Mar 4, 2010 7:42 pm (PST)

I think 23 innocent people including elderly women falsely implicated in a murder case by the Sponge Iron people should be reason enough for people to protest against this factory...

Prabhat

--- In chhattisgarh-n...@yahoogroups.com, op goel <opg...@...> wrote:

> Why are you against this factory in particular? Do you have any personal animosity?
>
> There are at least a hundred sponge iron plants working in CG so why this ?
>
> opgoel

1b.

Re: Extend Support to people of Chauranga Against Sponge Iron Factor

Posted by: "op goel" opg...@yahoo.com   opgoel

Thu Mar 4, 2010 11:24 pm (PST)

Your reply suggests that this demand is based on a person vendetta and is not connected with the industry as such. Presumably the matter must be sub judice.

Is this a fora to settle personal scores?

opgoel