--- Begin Message ---
Christian Kellermann <ck...@pestilenz.org>

> Which information would you've liked to have before stumbling on
> all of this? Maybe that would be a good place to start the
improvements,

It's difficult to say. I'm in no way saying it's the document's "fault", but as
a newbie to scheme, things can get a little overwhelming on the
infrastructure side. There are so many ways to slice and dice modules,
with import, use, require-extension and so on, that a newbie like me is
often overwhelmed. Recipe-type approaches certainly help.

One thing that is confusing is at:
        http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Extensions
What's the difference between a module and a library? I get the
impression that libraries don't have localised "namespaces", can't export
macros, and are perhaps suitable for linking with C; whereas modules
are the opposite. Is that right?

--- End Message ---