A suggestion ...

Please consider adding realpath to posix. If I understand correctly
realpath is a specified part of posix and thus would quite naturally fit
into the posix unit. I think it is a very handy routine and I use it
extensively. Then again, perhaps most sane environments don't have the
tangle of symlinks that I have to contend with.

Note that normalize-path is not the same as realpath and that although
realpath would be nice to have calling the system realpath works just fine
and so this is a suggestion and not a request ....

I did take a look at the posixunix.c code and at using easyffi or bind and
quickly concluded that for the moment at least it is safer for me to keep
using the system realpath :)

Thanks,

Matt
-=-