* John Long <codeb...@inbox.lv> [130528 16:12]:
> On the latest stable 4.8.0.3:
>
> Is chicken supported on 32 bit Linux systems? The make and make install went
> fine but make check blew up early. Looking over the mailing list archives
> somebody else got the same problem way back when and realized it was because
> of some x86_64 test case but nobody ever said whether the tests are broken
> or whether this requires 64 bit support.

CHICKEN works fine on 32 bit. I am sorry that it does not work for
you, could you please provide us with a transcript of what you did
and how it fails?

Thanks,

Christian

--
In the world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than
water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong, nothing can