I was once the maintainer of pstk. But I can tell you that I haven't
touched it in years, and it fell off of SourceForge in one of their
restructurings, so I have no intention of looking at it again.

Several years ago someone, I don't recall who, forked pstk for Chicken. I
was not involved in the fork, and I don't know what changes were made. I'm
pretty sure the Chicken version of pstk hasn't been maintained for a long
time, either.

I am not a regular user of Chicken and am not interested in being the
maintainer of Chicken pstk.