Note: forwarded message attached.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Linus Raffle

Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Time: All Day

Please cross post

Raffle for Linus The Chihuahua

Linus is in Foster Care and is in need of surgery on both his
knees. He is living in pain daily.

We are working on getting a web page up with all the info and a
list of prizes ! So far we have over 2o great prizes.

We will also have some wonderful items coming up on ebay with
the proceeds to go to Linus.

Raffle Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

More info available soon.

To donated for tickets :

Send check or Money Order to:

Laurie Colton
1557 Hwy 99 North #2
Cottage Grove, Oregon.
97424
BE sure to include your email address so we can send you ticket
numbers and your snail mail address so you receive a prize if
you win !

You can send Donations for tickets by paypal
with funds, visa or MasterCard to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To make a prize Donation contact Donna [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can contact any of the below people for more info on Linus
and the raffle:
Donna [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debbie [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lin  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Myrna ( Linus Foster Mom ) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Laurie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---