Hi Liz:

I laughed to myself at the vision of your "zoo."  We have 4 cats (Norma, Cleo, Jack & Maggie Mae) and 3 Chihuahuas (Pancho, Cisco and Rosie).  All of ours are rescues....no breeders and no pet stores.

Please go to a shelter or rescue group to find your Chihuahua or small dog.  There are so many excellent little critters just waiting for a loving home.  As a sidebar, 2-3 pounds is very small. We keep ours in good shape (proper food, exercise & vet care) and they are about 5 1/2 to 6 lbs. Until you are accustomed to them, you have to be careful not to....ah well....step on them.

They are great companions. Let us know how you do in your quest.

Bill Faulds, Volunteer, Saddleback Valley (CA) Humane Society & SPCA

Liz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello to all in Group, Wanted to stop in here and introduce myself
to all of you members..

I am Liz
I live in Sumner Washington
Married 6 years
MANY KIDS.. 4 mine and 4 step.
A dog named Scooby he is Great Dane/Lab mix that is a year old.
A cat named Sassy that is about 6 or so years old.
Koda the Mustang that is 12 yrs old
George the Arabian that is 18 years old (He is my husbands)

At this time I do not yet own a Chihuahua, I have been learning all
I can from book, The AKC website, People like your self that have
lived with them, And my Mother-In-Law that ownes 2 Chi babies.

I have been looking at getting chihuahua for about 4 years now,

Why do I want a chihuahua verses all other breeds?
Easy .. I like their size (Lap Puppy)
I like their life span.
I like their hyperness.
their alertness with out the ability to cause damage to any one, But
let you know that they are there.

What kind of chihuahua am I looking to buy/adopt when I do?
Sex is not an issue,
Short Coat
Small (2-3 lbs.)Full growth.
Would like to have a baby if not then young 5 months and under.

" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "

Do you Yahoo!?

" Lets talk about man's best friend!