Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Our Brindle Boy

Karen:

Just curious what you feed them in the absence of teeth.  We have 3 chihuahuas (all rescues)
Our oldest, Pancho, is about 9-10 y/o and is getting some loose teeth. We also have a Rosie who is about 3-4 y/o.  Pancho is about 2.  They're wonderful!!!!

Thanks, Bill F.

Karen Duff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Valerie, I have a little brindle male "Pedro" who is 16 1/2 and his daughter,
Rosie is 15 1/2......and now we have our new baby "Ziggy".
They are very healthy.   They have very few teeth left but don't have
any problem eating.  Rosie had a stroke - maybe 3 years ago - but
no after effects. Pedro weighs about 6 lbs. and Rosie is about
5 lbs.   Love them to pieces!   They are my buddies, believe me!!!
We have had several chis over past 25 years....and am sure we'll
continue.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

" Lets talk about man's best friend!
Join today! "