Hi,

The love of their crate holds true for all of our dogs.  After our 
Great Danes got older, we removed one of their crates from their room 
(it was worn and needed retiring).  Now, we just have one crate and 
they all take turns in it.  It's like a game with them to see who can 
get there first.  I'm glad to see your baby enjoys her special place!  
I wish I could think of a way to encourage/help shelters come up with 
a plan for getting crates in every home that adopts a dog.  I really 
think there would be far fewer dogs that end up there if more people 
crate trained.  Sometimes it really burns me to think about all the 
dogs that are given up, not because they failed, but because their 
owners failed to do their part and TRAIN them properly.

Linda




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to