|
If she looks as if she has been "lost" for a while, maybe you
could check newspapers or dog catcher, dog pound, ect from a couple of weeks
ago. Maybe someone has reported her missing, but has given up after a while.
Just a possibility.
Marsha
Hey guys, today out in my yard I found a little what looks to be puppy
collie. She is so precious. Well, I stood outside for a little bit to see if
anyone would come wandering around, but of course no one did.( I live in a
quiet neighborhood) So I decided to bring her into my home but my three
dogs are not liking it very much so I immediately made a big poster that
said "lost dog" and then my number. Well, that was many many hours ago and the
collie seems to be very agitated (we did get her to sleep awhile). But now I
am not sure what to do with her. I figured that there could be 2 possible
scenarios, 1.the collie has been out on her own for awhile or 2. her owners
did not take good care of her at all because she is very rough looking. Her
teeth are in very bad shape and I think they were bleeding, she has matted
hair all over and she has a little cut on her stomach. i would love to
keep her but I know there is no way i can and i do not know anyone who could
keep her right now. I am very apprehensive about taking her to a pound because
just thinking about that breaks my heart! I want her to go to a good home!
So please, if anyone has any suggestions on what to do please let me know.
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
|