Hello,

I had a year old Chi and he hid all the treats I gave him, in the couch, in my bed and was just like a squirrel hiding things for winter!!

God Bless

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mom_of_lisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are chi's pack-rats? Our little 4 month old attempts to bury any and
everything. She also steals small things and puts them in her bed!

                                 krystyna

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua