Ada is 144 miles from Akron ( I looked it up on my Trip Maker). I live about 6 minutes from Akron U.

Kat

marsha wrote:

 Isn't Akron close to Ada? I spent 3 years in Ada, but I had also applied to University of Akron....seems I remmy them being pretty close? (chose Ada because it is so small and I am a country gal:-)  )Marsha ----- Original Message -----
From: KAT
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New Here
 Hi Donna,

Welcome to the group. I just joined a few weeks ago myself and this group has alot of wonderful, helpful people in it. I don't have a Chi yet but I wanted to learn all that I could while looking for a puppy. I live in Akron, where near Akron do you live? Where did you get your little guy? I'd love to see a picture of him.

Kat

ilovemychihuahuadiablo wrote:

 Hello. My name is Donna. I am a newbie. I have an 8 week old
black/white chi. He is so adorable!!! I went to put his picture in the
photos, but I got an error message!

I am located near Akron Ohio.

Thanks

Donna
www.ruffsmart.com

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua