Hi Calli

Welcome to the group.  What a great letter!  It's too bad Vahka's breeder was bad, but he definitely has it made now with you.  My chi is about Vahka's size.  She's 4 pounds.  I put her in a kennel with a blanket  in the car when we go somewhere.  I take the seat belt and run it thru the handle on top of the kennel and then latch the seat belt.  This is so if we were to have an accident the kennel wouldn't go flinging around in the car.    If this would be hard for you to do physically all the time, you could get an extra kennel, they're pretty cheap, and just leave the kennel hooked up in the car all the time.   I would like to know what other members do on this  too.

There are tons of places to get doggie t's and sweaters.  Ebay is good or you can just search "dog sweaters" on the internet.  A couple members in the group also make dog clothes.   I will send you a site I get some items from to your personal email.  The site seems reasonable and it has the small sizes.

Questions for you, lol.  How old is Vahka?  How long have you had him?  How did dog training go for him when he is so small and some of the other dogs may of been big?  Post a picture when you get around to it!

katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua