Michael,
I just wanted to say "Thanks" for your service in our armed forces.
Stevie

MICHAEL WILLIAMS RODD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Lacey! I was in Kuwait in 1991 in the 1st. Battalion, 505 Infantry, 1st. Armor Division, severly injured for the blast of a missile I spend almost a year in coma in a Hospital in Germany, suffering a couple of a strokes in the process. I'm disabled, sitting in a wheel chair, watchimg how the time's goes. That's me. Michael.

Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
Hi Julie. I'm Lacey, stay at home mom to Austin (5) and Alex (3). My
husband is also in the military (Airforce) and we are currently
stationed at Ramstein Germany. What branch of the service is your dh
in? We have one fawn and white smooth coat chihuahua, Fifi. She is
20 months old. We also have an english bulldog puppy, Stella (4.5
months old). I would make sure to introduce your new pup to the
family slowly. He's gonna be scared and may be a little nippy
towards your other pets, I know Fifi was...lol. Make sure you have a
crate/kennel to put him in while you are away from the house and at
night. Little Roscoe will feel safe in it. You may also want to get
a hot water bottle (or empty 2 liter soda bottle) filled with warm
water to put in the kennel with him. This will make him feel like
he's laying next to his mom and litter mates (Helps with whining at
night). Some human food is ok for dogs to eat. Just make sure if you
do decide to feed a little human food that you do it in moderation.
You don't want him to get stuck on people food and refuse to eat dog
food or to get an upset tummy. Fifi (and Stella) loves scrambled
eggs! She also likes bananas, apples, green beans, and cheese. Of
course she mainly eats dry kibble, these are just occasional snacks.
You may also want to pick up a tube of nutrical (high calorie
supplement) to have on hand in case Roscoe becomes hypoglycemic.
Make sure that he eats many times a day to avoid this. I did look at
his pictures. He is darling! Well, now that I've written a
book...lol, Welcome to the group! :)  Lacey
Fifi's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/?170558

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "baby_roscoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello my name is Julie and I am currently living the netherlands
with
> my family, husband is in the mililtary. I will be picking my new
baby
> chi on Friday (Dec.16th) and I am so excited and scared all at the
same
> time. I have been reading up on this breed. I just went out today
and
> bought everythin he may need to welcome him to his new home and
family.
> By the way is name is Roscoe and I posted a few pics under files,
> showing of roscoe. Hope to get alot more advice about him and to
meet
> new friends and share my experinces I will have with Roscoe. How
do you
> intoduce them to a new enviorment and to new pets, one dog and one
cat.
> thanks so much!!

Correo Yahoo!

Yahoo! Shopping