Hello~

Thanks for all the good wishes!  The puppy is getting better acquainted
with us;However, he's tried to nip a few times when you try and catch
him.  He went from wanting to be held to now wanting to play on the
floor.  He'll come to you, but then back away.  A few times he has
tried to nip us when we catch him.  He is only 4 1/2 months old, so
this does concern me a bit.  I know that it is not unusual for a tiny
dog to not want you to catch them, but the nipping?  Of course this
can't continue, but I don't want to scare him any further than he
already is.  I also don't want to baby him and make it worse.

Any advice?

Kim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM