In a message dated 12/21/2005 10:47:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
that is soooooo cute! The only thing that I can get Remy to do is shake paws with me. Shena.
=========================

LOL, That is the only trick that Tico has a problem with. Shaking paws. He growls, snarls, and shows his impressive teeth, to both my partner (who is the alpha for Tico), and to myself. And, ya better be quick at it all, or Tico gets in a bad mood, not for long,  I guess shaking paws, isn't his favorite.

He'll walk on his back legs, no problem, and across the room, when he's focused.
He'll spin, like a top, no problem.
He'll lay down.

Now, my question to my fellow, male dog owners:

When you say NO, or in any way discipline your male Chi, does he have to check his pingha? Ya know? We saw this behavior in Tico from the very start, we knew he heard us, when He had to check himself? I used to think he felt less of a man when he was told NO, LOL, you know how we men can be? But you know what? I don't think that's it. Tico at times, can have a urine accident, out of excitement, there was one female friend of ours, who could not greet Tico, without some that little accident, we'd make sure we were outside or at least not over carpet, LOL. So, I wonder if he checks himself, to just make sure he hasn't dribbled.

Well, Winter Solstice has happened, It's Winter!
And Merry Christmas.....my Chihuahua friends.

Bill (SFO) San Francisco CA

Do you like to watch planes takeoff? Do you take pics at the airport?