Hey,

I've recently acquired a Chihuahua...or, maybe I should say he has
recently acquired a human?  :)

I've never had one before and am new to the whole dog owner thang as
well. I grew up with dogs (collies, german shepards, etc.) but have
never had one on my own and have never had a small dog.

So, I took him to the vet and they gave him his shots, etc. and told
me that they think he is 3 years old.

My question to the group members is about the proper amount of
activity for my new little fellow. I am taking him out for walks
around the neighborhood at least once a day. And, I have a nice size
backyard that we run around in together from time to time each day.
Will this be enough physical activity for my little guy? Any
suggestions for toys for him would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Parker's new human

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM