I've owned Many Chi's in the past years and only had one like that. It'bit at me   once.I know this sounds silly but  I bit her back and made it hurt (no blood) and the bitting quit.I have Seen some others like that. And with a GrandDaughter 3, 7 , and 12 they get use to kids right away,My 3 yr old one she has always been really good with them so they are Kid proof quick. She can do most everything with them.
She's always got one in her arms  and has never droped one. I'll post a couple pictures of Her with them.
Any way back to the bitting  Good Luck with  your FurKid.
Marilyn

"Christine..." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I do a lot about dominance and aggression,but I must have still gone
wrong with her somewhere....? She was eating her breakfast...She
already doesn't like me messing with her ears. Well, I try to smooth
out her ears frequently because they are crinkling over..They're
slowly starting to stand back up again..Anyway she started growling
at me while she ate. I kept touching her ears,after all NO dog
should ever be allowed to growl at their owner. So She needs to get
used to that kind of touching. I was in no way rough with her. She
turned around and jumped at my hand growlinga,and bit me! I put her
on her back and held her down,and said dont you ever bite ME! And
let her resume eating. I touched her on the ear again to see what
she would do. She growled again.  I have 3kids,and she is doing SO
well with them. I never allowed them to be rough with her,and always
supervise. I dont want her ever snappin or biting at them like she
did with me. Actualy I noticed lately she has been growling at a lot
of people when being held. I have been taking her to work every day
from day one. Shel act the same way with a couple other people. My
coworker did tease her one time,and I told him to stop it. He pulled
her food bowl away and then gave it back. DESPITE that a dog should
STILL never act up or be food aggressive. I have always used
posative reinforcement and she is learning to "sit". She has also
always had a problem with me holding her down,she would never stop
struggling,and puttin up a fight,or submitt. She is very mouthy
during playtime. I tell everyone,dont use your fingers, use a toy!!
She came that way at 7wks,so I didn't teach it to her. Her d.o.b. is
NOv 9th, So I think shes 10-12wks now. Shes 1 1/2 pounds of pure
spunk.
Anyone have this problem and get their chihuahua to get their act
straight again?
Christine

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua